Hi, someone had personally asked me if i know any tips on hair growth on one of my insta accounts, and i actually do. Lately i have been doing home remedies. I go to my local grocery store in get a jar of ORGANIC COCONUT OIL. This oil works amazing. I say do the coconut oil treatment about once a week, and in about 2 – 3 weeks you will see a big difference.
DIRECTIONS: Seems like a lot, but not really, and it really actually works. All ethnicity’s may try this, It works for every one.
- Use unrefined, cold pressed (not refined or solvent extracted). Refined coconut oil has additives and is put through processes that remove some of the natural compounds that make it so healthy for your hair and skin. Unrefined coconut oil is complete in its natural, healthy goodness. Similarly, solvent extracted oil usually contains traces of the hazardous hexane solvent.
- Make sure not to use too much; focus the oil on the middle section and bottom of your hair. If too much is used, especially near the scalp, this can cause the hair to look greasy even when washed out thoroughly. Your hair produces its own natural oils that come from the scalp.
- You can melt coconut oil with your hands. Melt one tablespoon at a time by holding it between your palms and gently rubbing them together. Coconut oil melts with very little heat.
- Heat a small saucepan or bowl on the stove. Remove from flame and pour the oil into the bowl. Let it melt and get warm.
- You can also heat up coconut oil on the stove. Scoop it into a small saucepan and heat it up over low heat until it has just melted.
- You can also heat up coconut oil by running the jar under hot water in a sink until it melts which will only take a few seconds.
- You can use a comb to help you distribute the oil evenly. Pull it down from your roots to your tips.
- You may just want to condition the ends of your hair, rather than the roots. If that’s the case, apply the coconut oil to the ends of your hair instead of pouring it over your scalp. Massage it in with your hands.
- If you have fine hair, then only apply the oil to the tips of your hair
- You can secure your hair with a loose hair band to help it all stay wrapped up on top of your head.
- Use a towel to wipe away drips that might have gotten on your face during the wrapping process.
- For fine hair, wrap your hair before piling it on your head to avoid getting the oil on your roots.